Fall 2014 Term Classes
- Start up/Orientation: September 2, 2014
- Classes Start: September 3, 2014
- Last Day to Register/Change Sections: September 9, 2014
- Tenth Day (Last Day to Withdraw with Refund): September 16, 2014 for most programs
- Last Day to Withdraw Without Receiving Grades (for most programs): Calculated as 2/3 point of the course
If you do not withdraw from a course or program on or before this date, you will be assigned a final grade for the course(s). These grades will become part of your student record and will remain on your transcript. Requests to remove these grades because you were not attending will be denied.
Students who wish to withdraw from a class or their program, MUST NOTIFY THE STUDENT SUCCESS CENTRE. Telling your professor, or non-attendance does not constitute a withdrawal.
Before you drop a class, PLEASE READ the document called DROPPING COURSES OR WITHDRAWING. This document contains important information that you must be aware of before you start dropping your courses.
Full Key Dates can be found at niagaracollege.ca/dates.